Saturday, March 12, 2011

Here goes....something?

I honestly don't know how many blogs I've begun in the last 7 or 8 years. It always begins with a rush of words, swirling with energy and excitement, about documenting the little things in my life that I just know I'll appreciate remembering later, and it always seems to fizzle out after a few posts.

I was unsure what to title this; I even visited a few blog name generator sites that suggested names like "Yard Helpless" and "Dancing Pottery".  And although those names were appealing, I was reminded of a blog I recently discovered, written by a single dad who was chronicling all the funny shit that his kid does. Now, I don't know much, but I do know funny kid shit. I've got a pretty funny kid of my own...and remembering all the cool things he says and does is partly my goal with this blog. Anyway, Dan named  his blog, Single Dad Laughing. Thus, Single Mom Laughing was born.

Dan's blog: http://www.danoah.com/p/bit-about-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment