Tuesday, August 20, 2013

checking in

Just checking in with the land of blog. I've been out of the loop, lately, but I just wanted you who  read my shit to know that I'm not dead. Lots of overwhelming changes in my life, recently, and I've been slightly uninspired. Just bogged down.

swing of things....get it? get it? i'm funny.
I resigned from my first teaching job and accepted a job in Mexico, sold my house and just about every item in it, save my coffee maker, some mugs, and my clothes. Ok, and some books. I've been a bum, and currently, child and I are camping at my parent's house in Houston, waiting on our visas to come through, so we can get over to Durango. The school year actually started Monday, there, so I will be coming in late, which is daunting. Hopefully, we will be there within the next two weeks.

Hope you all are well. I will try to get back into the swing of things, soon.

3 comments:

  1. Damn this is awesome. Was this a long-time in planning or more of a spontaneous thing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you. It's also good to hear that you're still gonna make it to Mexico, sounds like a once in a lifetime experience.

    ReplyDelete