Wednesday, May 15, 2013

brand new information

I've created another blog. Not because I'm deserting this one; the other one is for family and friends, and even former students, to follow Caden and me on our new adventures next year. We are moving to Mexico in August. Just accepted the position last night.  So I created a travel blog to document the whole process. I'm not connecting the two as this one is for more personal stuff, and I can cuss here.  I'm going to keep other one g-rated. Or try, at least.

Poetry-wise, I have several things to post, but they all need editing, and I haven't had time lately. I will try to post them soon. Miss all you lover-faces.

http://quesoadventures.blogspot.com/  < ~~ new blog




I wonder if I'll finally be able to tan in Mexico?

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!!! I have had an informal job offer in Mexico City myself.. it wouldn't be until next year some time, but I am dying to get the F out of here and do just that. Looking forward to hearing of your adventures, Lauren! SO STOKED.

    xx
    LuLu
    Breakfast After 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what you mean, and lady, TAKE IT!

      Delete
  2. ahhhhhhh congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexico? I think that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete