Sunday, January 27, 2013

let's go, yo

Going through old boxes, throwing stuff away and packing things for my upcoming move and found this. I wrote this many years ago, when I was a sad, moody gal. The painting in the first part is called "The Blue Nude" and it was painted by Picasso in the early 1900's. It captured my mood then, and sometimes, it captures my mood, now. I have a print on my wall; it's one of the few things I own that made the cut and gets to accompany me on my move. I would love to see the original. I wonder where it is.





1 comment:

  1. Your poem here reminds me of a Blue October song. Not one in particular, I guess.. but the imagery. "When the weight of all the world's gone wrong."

    The Picasso is beautiful.

    xx
    Lulu
    Breakfast After 10

    ReplyDelete