Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Funny kid shit






Caden is a generally hilarious child. He is far too sarcastic for his own good and quite a little ham. He dances around the house in his underwear and usually has no shame. When he’s around people he’s comfortable with, that is. Around strangers, he hides behind me. Which is  exactly like me.  He is so much like me in personality, which I’m grateful for, because look-wise, he’s exactly like his dad.



Funny things he’s said in the last couple of days:
Child: Mom?
Me: What, kid?
Child: I want to get addicted to something so I can find out what withdrawal feels like.


 What the fuck? I have no idea where he gets this stuff.
The other day, he also nonchalantly told me that he couldn’t wait to go to college so he can eat donuts whenever he wants.
 I do not dance around the house in my underwear.





5 comments:

  1. LOL that is totally hilarious!! The things today's kids say eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the things he says can and will some day, fill a book. And thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, he sounds like an adorable kid! - And dancing around the house in underwear almost sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually really sad my college days are ending...going to miss those donuts.

    ReplyDelete